Times are passing by with a positive hope in the heart that things will change very soon, it will turn back to normal and everyone will be able to soak in the sunrise and the happiness all over.
So, what are you all upto these days? Are you trying out some new hobbies, or doing something to keep yourself occupied. Please do let me know in the comments section below, and share your thoughts around 🙂 Frankly speaking I am keeping myself occupied by either studying for some certifications/ reading books/playing mobile games and yes my favorite part – Cooking. I just love cooking, it heals up my inner spirit and keep me contented. These days I have also started taking lot of personal interest in baking and luckily that is turning out good as well 🙂
So, this week i wanted to have something mouthwatering and delectable and what better option than a pizza. humm, so you dont know always want to spend your penny in ordering a pizza so, here I am sharing a very quick and easy recipe of a homemade bread pizza which can shower the similar feeling as having a pizza. You can easily make it using the resources at home and top it up with the veggies of your choice. All you need is Bread, veggies, semolina and cheese.
I preferably use brown bread in this recipe. Wholemean bread is a good source of fibre – a diet higher in fibre reduces the risk of bowel cancer, helps digestion, and may help people feel fuller, avoiding weight gain.
So, without much ado, lets dig in !!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cooking Time : 12 minutes, Calories : 140/slice.
- Brown Bread – You can decide the slices based on the serving.
- Semolina – 120 gms or 1 small cup.
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Onions – 2 Finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 finely chopped
- Bell Peppers – 3 small finely chopped
- Green chillies – 1 finely chopped
- Salt – As per taste
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1/2 tablespoon
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese – 1 cup
- In a Mixing Bowl, add the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and bell pepper.
- Add in the semolina and the yougurt in the same mixing bowl and mix it well.
- Throw in the salt, coriander powder, red chilli flakes and oregano and mix the batter thoroughly.
- In a non stick pan, drizzle the butter and put the breast to toast on a medium flame.
- On the other side of the bread ( facing your side ), spread in the veggie, yogurt and semolina mixture. Make sure it is evenly spread. Parallely, making sure that the other side of the bread is getting toasted.
- Now, flip the bread and cook it for another 5-6 minutes, until the semolina is cooked and veggies gets crunchy.
- Flip it back again and top it up with shredded cheese.
Bread pizza is now ready to be eaten 🙂
The recipe turned out extremely flavorful and divine. You can enjoy it with more oregano or ketchup or any sauces of your choice. You can also add other veggies like jalapeno/olives/artichokes etc..
Please do try this at home and let me know how it turns out. Please also like my blog and let me know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions.