Today I am officially welcoming everyone to this super pleasant weather 🙂 The Sun is rising at its best and we can happily soak in the shine within ourselves. Yes, the weather is changing and midsummer is approaching. I know we really cannot go out to sneak in this awaiting happiness, but we can hold back and hang on until the things starts changing.
This weather is the perfect time to bake some quick time snacks to enjoy with your perfect mocktail :). Yes, the subject already suggests that it was my first and foremost attempt of blueberry muffins. I am so contented with the outcome. The only thing to keep in mind while baking these quick recipes is the measurement. Right measurements helps in making the perfect airy and fluffy muffins. I wasnt really sure how would it come out but trust me the result was quite positive.
Muffins originated in North America in the 19th century and is widely used all over now.The sweetness can be well balanced by incorporating fruits or any natural sweetener of your choice. These muffins can be eaten during breakfast or in the evening or even while you are craving for something sweet.
Make sure you have muffin trays/silicon muffin holder/baking cup cake holder handy. I ordered these from Amazon and they are really exceptional.
So, without much ado, lets dig in !!
Preparation Time : 15 minutes, Cooking Time : 20 minutes, Calories : 100
- All Purpose Flour – 195 gms
- Granulated Sugar – 150 gms
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons.
- Oil – 80 ml
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 120 ml
- Vanilla Extract – 1 and 1/2 teaspoons.
- Blueberries – 6 to 8 ounces.
- We need to mix in the dry and the wet ingredients separately and then later mix them together before baking.
- In a mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder and Salt. Make sure we use the mentioned measurement.
- In another bowl, add in the wet ingredients – Oil, Egg, Milk, Vanilla Extract. Mix it nicely using a fork. Do not overwhisk it.
- Now, pour in all the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix it well. Use the cut and fold method. Make sure that the batter should not be too runny. It should have a thick and smooth consistency.
- To this mixture, throw in the blueberries and mix it. Make sure you mix it with soft hands so that the blueberries doesn’t get squeezed.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour in the batter into the silicon /muffin tray and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 15-20 mins at 400 degrees Farenheit.
Muffins is now ready to be served 🙂
Please do try this at home and let me know how it turns out 🙂 Next time I would also try the cupcakes with cream cheese fillings/toppings.
If you like the content of my blog, please do like and follow. Please also follow me on instagram – @aanchal6867 for the IGTV recipe of Blueberry Muffins.