Here I am back again on a busy Monday with a new recipe but with the same compassion and love towards cooking :D. Today I am really excited to share this recipe with you all, reason being its super duper healthy and at the same it curbs your desire of eating a dessert.Also, this IceCream is overly easy to make and does not need much effort.
The summer is slowly reaching its peak in North America and so is the desire of eating something cool and chilled and what would be a better alternative than an Ice Cream. All you need to make this dessert is Ripened Bananas,Cocoa Powder and Peanut or Almond butter 🙂 There is no need to add sugar to this, Bananas should be ripened enough to make it just sweet and candied which makes it even healthier.
So, without much ado, lets start the recipe !!
Preparation Time : 5 mins , Cooking Time : 15 minutes, Calories : 120-130
- Riped and frozen Bananas – 4
- Peanut Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder – 40 gms
- Milk – 10 ml
- Make sure that you have a high power Blender or a food processor. If you making it in a regular mixer grinder, it might damage the motor.
- Also, please ensure that the bananas are ripened enough. Little black marks on it makes it just perfect to be used. If the bananas are not ripened enough the Ice Cream would just taste like Bananas and would not give you the perfect Ice Cream flavor.
- Dice the bananas and place it in a ziplocker bag and place it in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Take out the frozen bananas from the freezer and throw them into the high power blender.
- Now, add the Cocoa Powder and Peanut Butter and very little milk. You can also replace peanut butter with Almond butter.
- Blend it until smooth.
- The Ice Cream is now ready to be eaten.
Either eat it right away or place it in the freezer for about 3-4 hours. You can also add chocochip before placing it into the freezer but thats completely optional.
It tastes like a soft serve chocolate Ice cream and is extremely soft and gooey.
Please do try this quick dessert at home and let me know how it turns out to be. Please also like, comment and follow me on WordPress and Instagram at @aanchal6867.