In a blink, we have already reached September and the optimistic hope is still on. Hope the fall and the winter brings out something satisfactory and upstanding.
As the summer season is fading away, the quench of eating Ice Cream is emerging and what a better way to end the season by amalgamating Ice Cream with its famous companion – Brownies. Yes, we made brownies this weekend and it was exceptionally fudgy and delicious.
Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
The one which we made was more fudgy and chocolaty.
So, without much ado lets start the recipe :
Preparation Time : 15 minutes, Cooking Time/Baking Time : 25-30 minutes, Calories : 466/100 gms.
- Dark Chocolate – 200 gms
- Butter – 170 gms
- Sugar – 160 gms
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 2 teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour – 96 gms
- Cocoa Powder – 32 gms
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Melt 100 gms chocolate in a stove top or in a microwave and keep it aside.
- Now, in a mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar and give it a nice stir so that the sugar gets properly mixed with the butter.
- Throw in 2 eggs and add vanilla essence and mix it properly. There should be no lumps in this mix.
- Now, add the melted chocolate and mix it again. Ensure you are not over mixing the batter.
- Now, sieve in the dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour/Cocoa Powder and salt and mix the batter nicely.
- Parallely, grease the baking tin/pan with butter/oil and place parchment paper on top.
- In the batter, add 100 gms chocolate chunks/large choco chips and stir it properly.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celcius.
- Transfer the batter to the baking tin and bake it for 25-30 minutes at 180 degree celcius.
Tip of the day : Try using a square 8-inch baking pan. This will ensure that the brownies are rising properly.
The fudgiest brownies are now ready to be eaten. Make sure to combine it with Ice Cream and enjoy every bite of it.
Please do try this at home and let me know how it turns out to be. Also, for more such recipes, please follow me on WordPress and Instagram @aanchal6867