Any Peanut butter fan scrolling through my content ? If you are one of them just like me, then this post is definitely for you. The craze for peanut butter has inflated in the recent past not just because of its incredible flavor but has also famed due to its health benefits.
However, there are few people who are allergic to Peanuts 🙁 but folks consuming the same should be mindful of its quantity. As I have always mentioned in my blogs that moderation is needed while consuming fatty foods like butter.
There are number of benefits of Peanut butter when eaten in moderation. Few of them are – Weight loss, boosting heart health, body building and managing blood sugar levels. Also, let me tell you my friends, you literally need just 3 ingredients to make this dessert; nothing more or less. It is so easy to bake that even kids could try their hands on it.
So, without much ado, lets try the recipe !!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cooking Time : 10 minutes , Calories : 75 calories/cookie
Ingredients : –
- Peanut Butter – 250 gms
- Brown Sugar – 65 gms
- Egg – 1 large
- Pre Heat the oven at 175 degree Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the peanut butter, brown sugar and eggs and using an electric beater, give it a nice mix. It should have a right holding consistency.
- Now, line a parchment paper on a flat baking tray.
- Make small rolls/balls from the above batter and place it on the tray.
- Once all the rolls/balls are placed, flatten it and shape the center and corners using a fork by pressing it inwards.
- Now, place the cookies in the oven and bake it for 10 minutes at 175 degree Celsius.
- Do not overbake it as it might get burnt.
- Take it out of the oven. You will notice that the top color has been changed light brown.
- Allow it to cool down for 30 minutes and enjoy the cookies.
You can even bake a larger batch and store it in an Air tight container. You would enjoy every bite of it 🙂
If you like the content of my blog, please like and share. Do not forget to follow me on WordPress and Instagram @aanchal6867.