Hope you all did like my last post – Healthy vegetable Biryani. The generation is trending to get into shape these days and the diet along with the food habits plays a major role towards the same. Keeping the same in mind today I would be sharing another healthy and quick recipe that is also one of my favorite – Roasted Chicken in Airfryer.
You might also opt for an oven if you do not have an Airfryer at home or you can consider buying one as there are number of recipes that can be prepared using the fryer. I have also tried my hands on baking using the fryer and I would be sharing that content as well very soon.
Chicken drumsticks as we all know has higher calories than chicken breast but definitely has many benefits which provides a decent amount of essential nutrients and minerals to human body. To know more about the nutritional value of drumsticks, please refer to its benefits.
So, without much ado, lets start the recipe !!
Preparation Time : 15 minutes, Cooking Time : 25 minutes, Calories : 103 calories/serving
- Chicken Drumsticks – 500 gms
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Plain Yogurt – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Pepper Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne Pepper Paste – half tablespoon
- Jeera Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice and Cilantro – For the garnishing.
Directions : –
- Using a sharp knife, make small cut/slits on the drumsticks. This is done to ensure that the spices gets incorporated into it.
- Marinate the chicken using yogurt and all the spices (mentioned in the ingredients section).
- Brush it evenly with oil and keep it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Pre heat the airfryer at 350 degrees F for 5 mins.
- Once it is pre heated, brush little oil on its surface.
- Add the marinated chicken to the airfryer and cook it for 15 mins at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Flip the chicken and cook it additionally for 15 mins at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
Garnish it with lime/lemon and cilantro leaves.
Healthy Roasted chicken is now ready to be eaten 🙂
You can make this as a starter at home or even have it during lunch or dinner. A healthy way of life, isn’t it ??