Do you all crave for a warm and a hearty dessert in this chilly weather and what would be a better option than a chocolaty cupcake with nice and sultry hot coffee. It would be a perfect icing on the cake if the muffins are healthier and vigorous and you do not really need to worry about the extra added calories.
I usually enjoy eating these healthy bites after my dinner and today I will share a very quick and easy recipe of the same. As I did mention before, these have low fat/low carbs and completely sugarfree. Loaded with chocolate and cocoa, which is considered as a great antioxidant. Studies show that dark chocolate (not the sugary ones) can improve your health and lower the risk of heart disease
Without much ado, lets dig in !!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cooking Time : 25 minutes, Calories : 52/muffin
Ingredients : –
All Purpose Flour – 100 gms
Almond Flour- 100 gms
Butter – 50 gms
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons
Milk – 120 ml
Vanilla Extract – 1 and 1/2 teaspoons
Jaggery Powder – 60 gms
Cocoa Powder – 50 gms
Semi sweet Dark Chocolate chips – 4 oz
- The first step is to mix in the dry and the wet ingredients separately.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the ( Dry Ingredients) All purpose and the Almond Flour together. Now, add in the salt, baking powder, cocoa and jaggery powder and give it a nice stir.
- In another mixing bowl, add in the ( Wet Ingredients) Milk, egg and vanilla extract and beat it properly.
- In another bowl, add the semi sweet Choco chips, add the butter to it and microwave it for 1 min so that the Choco chips melts completely.
- Mix in the Wet Ingredients and the choco chip mixture with the dry ingredients and mix it well using the cut and fold method.
- You can add little milk or buttermilk if you find the batter very thick.
- Now, pour in the batter to the muffin tray. You can sprinkle little choco chip on the top as well so that it oozes out when baked completeley.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degree Celsius for 6 mins. Now, bake the muffins for 22 mins at 190 degree Celsius.
Muffins are now ready to be served. Please do try this and let me know how it turns out to be.
Also, if you like the content of my blog, please do like and comment. Also, please follow me on WordPress and Instagram @aanchal6867