Hope you are keeping yourself safe and secured . I know the days are not great, but together we can make it happen, lets keep walking along for just a little while.
Again, I am not very regular with my posts these days but I am trying my best to post in the near future. I do have also realized the importance of bone health in the past few months and want to emphasize its importance. Strong bones and muscles protect against injury and improves balance and coordination. In addition active adults experience less joint stiffness and improved flexibility.
I do try to ensure to include more calcium and vitamins in my day to day eating routine. Also, since I am not a huge fan of milk, hence I try to alternate it with other calcium rich diet like – yogurt/cheese/Brussel sprouts and yes my recent favorite Kale.
So, without much ado, lets get started with the recipe of Kale chips:-
Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cooking Time : 45 mins
Ingredients : –
- Kale bunch – 500 gms
- OIive oil – 1-2 tbps
- Salt – as per taste
- Garlic powder – 1 tbsp
Directions : –
- Pre-heat your oven at 150 degree Celsius for 6 mins.
- Discard the kale stems and wash the leaves thoroughly. Drain out all the water from Kale.
- Now, add olive oil, salt and garlic powder to the kale leaves and give it a nice mix.
- Transfer the leaves to a baking tray.
- Bake it at 150 degree Celsius for 15 mins. Open the oven gate, and cook it again for 15 mins. Repeat the step again until it gets crunchy and lightly brown ( 3- 4 times are enough for a crunchy batch).
I know its super easy to make yet super delicious. Please do try this at home and let me know how it turns out to be. Also, for more such recipes, please follow me on Instagram and WordPress @aanchal6867.